The Victorians built many spectacular glasshouses, such as those at Kew Gardens. Naturally, our Victorian conservatory designs are usually on a smaller scale, but they share the same details with a three or five faceted front creating the classic rounded appearance.
- 5 Decorative features include a choice of multi-faceted end, multi-segmented roof hips, fretted ridge crest and finial.
- 5 Victorian style conservatory combined with modern-day benefits of low maintenance PVCu frames.
- 5 Double glazed units keep your home warm and draught-free in winter and cool in summer.
- 5 Bespoke roofing systems are hand built and use toughened glass for safety.
- 5 The Victorian style can be combined with Gable End or Edwardian conservatory features.